NASCO ICT is a recently established humanitarian project with a few more years of hard work ahead. We are eager to keep developing it with the help of friends and collaborators.
With the intention and desire to expand this project, various forms of assistance are welcome:
- Financially: contributions from individuals ensure the continued installation of computers at different schools across Ghana as well as providing resources for their classrooms. You can donate or collaborate through this account ES88 3025 0001 1914 3356 0504.
- Donate your unused laptop: your old computer can have a new life in the hands of an African child. The NGO Labdoo.org works with Ajudafrica to provide reprogramming for used computers thus making them reusable!
- Donate your other educational equipment: for example, projectors….
- Sponsor a child’s access to computer services in Ghana: the use of an ICT computer room costs about 10 cedis a year (equivalent to about 3 euros). Sponsoring a student enables him/her to use the facilities for free.
- Collaborate with the team at NASCO ICT: currently, Ousman, his friends and Banasco (a brother who lives in Ghana) make up the project team. There are many tasks (varying in size) that are waiting for people like you and in this way, anyone can help this charitable project achieve its goals.
- Take part in our volunteer programme: we have designed a volunteer programme suitable for adults over the age of 18 years old. It enables you to make a positive impact on a child’s life by giving and acquiring knowledge. Further information is available on the website.
- Tell people about us: introduce us to your friends and family.
- Alternatively: in case you have any other ideas for collaborating with NASCO ICT, we would welcome an e-mail from you.